Knowing how to make a hotel or room reservation in person in Spanish can come in handy when you’re exploring areas of a country that are not touristy or places where making an online reservation is not possible due to bad or inexistent internet connection.
In this video we show you how to make a hotel reservation in Spanish in person. Listen to the phrases and practice as we say them.
Download the Reservation Phrases PDF Here
Get the PDF and many other tools to start speaking and traveling even faster.
No spam, ever. Only the good stuff.
Most important phrases you need to make a hotel reservation in Spanish
- ¿Tiene cuartos disponibles? = Do you have rooms available?
- ¿Cuál es el precio del cuarto por noche? = What’s the price of the room per night?
- Quiero hacer una reservación. = I want to make a reservation.
Useful vocabulary about hotel and room amenities in Spanish
- Una cama king size = A king size bed
- Dos camas individuales = Two individual beds
- Aire acondicionado = Air conditioning
- Televisión con cable = Cable TV
- Restaurante = Restaurant
- Estacionamiento = Parking
We have created a PDF document with a list of the most important phrases you’ll need for making a room reservation in Spanish. It includes a list of phrases you need to learn, the phrases you should know, and useful vocabulary about other room and hotel amenities.