Mexico is a big country with a variety of foods, cultures, and climates. But what do we think is the most beautiful city in the country? For us, it’s Guanajuato! A UNESCO World Heritage city located in the heart of the country with the best of everything Mexico has to offer. Learn a bit about this incredible part of Mexico, what makes it so special, and how you can experience it yourself. In this episode, we sit down with Laura Barrón, our assistant teacher and guide on our Spanish Immersion Retreats to talk about this magnificent city.
- 057 – Una Vida Mejor por Menos | A Better Life for Less
- A Better Life for Half the Price – 2nd Edition by Tim Leffel
- Spanish Immersion Retreats
- Level up your Spanish with our Podcast Membership
- Get the full transcript of each episode so you don’t miss a word
- Listen to an extended breakdown section in English going over the most important words and phrases
- Test your comprehension with a multiple choice quiz