Before we arrived in Cuenca, Ecuador, we didn’t really know what to expect. We had heard that it was a fairly popular expat destination, but that was about it. We weren’t expecting the beautiful rivers, clean walkways, excellent public transit, and variety of restaurants. It’s safe to say that this city is worth a visit, and for us, maybe even a place to live in the future. In this episode, we discuss some of our favorite things about Cuenca, Ecuador.
- 080 – La Ciudad Más Bonita de México con Laura Barrón | The Most Beautiful City in Mexico with Laura Barron
- 114 – Sobre Ecuador | About Ecuador
- Level up your Spanish with our Podcast Membership
- Get the full transcript of each episode so you don’t miss a word
- Listen to an extended breakdown section in English going over the most important words and phrases
- Test your comprehension with a multiple choice quiz