Who knew bread could have such a colorful and creepy history? In this episode we talk about pan de muerto or “bread of the dead.” Where does it come from? What does it mean? Where can I get the chocolate filled kind? We answer all these questions and more.
- 028 – Día de Muertos: Lo Que Tienes Que Saber | Day of the Dead: What You Need to Know
- 029 – Calaveritas de Azúcar: Origen y Tradición | Sugar Skulls: Origin and Tradition
- What is Day of the Dead?
- Experience: Michoacan and Day of the Dead
- Level up your Spanish with our Podcast Membership
- Get the full transcript of each episode so you don’t miss a word
- Listen to an extended breakdown section in English going over the most important words and phrases
- Test your comprehension with a multiple choice quiz