In this insightful episode, we take a deep dive into May’s life, her changing views on the beach versus the mountains, her love for city life, and her favorite foods and drinks. May also shares her thoughts on music, movies, and the profound influence of Mexican culture on her worldview. Don’t miss her valuable advice for Spanish learners and the joys of being a digital nomad. Tune in to be inspired and entertained.
- Follow May’s journey through a range of professions, from teaching English to covering for university professors, and learn how diverse experiences can enrich your career.
- Explore May’s teenage years, marked by unique challenges, to understand the power of resilience in navigating the complexities of youth.
- Be inspired by May’s vision to create community-centric projects that add value to people’s lives, and discover how you can make a positive impact in your own community.
Relevant Links and Additional Resources:
- 001 – El Inicio de Todo | The Beginning of Everything
- Level up your Spanish with our Podcast Membership
- Get the full transcript of each episode so you don’t miss a word
- Listen to an extended breakdown section in English going over the most important words and phrases
- Test your comprehension with a multiple choice quiz
If you enjoy Learn Spanish and Go, please consider subscribing, rating, and reviewing our podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or Pandora. This helps us reach more listeners like you. ¡Hasta la próxima!