Making mistakes is part of learning a new language. Often these errors include using the wrong verb tense, forgetting to use gender agreement, or translating a phrase literally. While these mistakes can be frustrating, they are also opportunities to learn and improve your language skills. With a little practice and patience, you can avoid making these common errors and become a more confident Spanish speaker. In this episode, we take another look at some of the most common errors Spanish students make.
- 050 – Errores Communes del Español | Common Spanish Mistakes
- Level up your Spanish with our Podcast Membership
- Get the full transcript of each episode so you don’t miss a word
- Listen to an extended breakdown section in English going over the most important words and phrases
- Test your comprehension with a multiple choice quiz