Ever pondered the idea of adopting a new name when speaking Spanish? I, who embraces the name Jaime in Spanish-speaking settings, share my journey, emphasizing the voluntary nature of this decision. Discover the significance of two names and two surnames, laugh along with anecdotes of name confusion, and glean practical advice for your own language-learning journey. Dive into the captivating dialogue and find inspiration to navigate a new language and culture with a refreshed identity.
- Uncover the voluntary and cultural aspects of adopting a new name in Spanish.
- Explore the humor and uniqueness in navigating names in a foreign language.
- Gain practical advice on choosing or adapting names to enhance your language-learning experience.
Relevant Links And Additional Resources:
- Should You Change Your Name In Spanish? A Guide For Travelers And Language Learners
- Level up your Spanish with our Podcast Membership
- Get the full transcript of each episode so you don’t miss a word
- Listen to an extended breakdown section in English going over the most important words and phrases
- Test your comprehension with a multiple choice quiz
If you enjoy Learn Spanish and Go, please consider subscribing, rating, and reviewing our podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or Pandora. This helps us reach more listeners like you. ¡Hasta la próxima!